10-Pack Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula (400g) $26.99 EA
Age: Suitable from birth
Package Size: 400g
Country of origin: Germany
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Stage 1 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats.
Holle Goat milk formulas are made from grass fed, Demeter produced goat milk. Unlike most American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your baby. The fatty acid profile and nutrients such as vitamins C, A, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs to grow strong and healthy.
Some of the protein structures in cow's and goat's milk are the same. Children with a cow's milk allergy may thus also not be able to tolerate Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula. In such cases individual testing should take place; children with pronounced allergies should only be tested in consultation with a paediatrician.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Shipped directly from Germany. Shipping will take 10-16 days.
Ingredients Organic Goat Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin C, L-Cystine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, Vitamin E, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.