5-Pack Holle Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula (400g) $23.99 EA
Age: Suitable from birth
Package Size: 400g
Country of origin: Germany or the Netherlands
Holle Stage 1 Cow Milk formula brings you the purest, most nutritious infant formula for newborn babies and up. Designed to be used in conjunction with breastfeeding or on its own, Holle’s Stage 1 Cow Milk delivers all the goodness of an organic, Demeter produced milk. Unlike most American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your baby. The fatty acid profile and nutrients such as vitamins C, A, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs to grow strong and healthy.
Production: Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1 Milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.The milk used in this natural formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All of Holle's farms strictly adhere to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Formula 1 creamy and filling.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Shipped directly from Germany or the Netherlands.
Ingredients: Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D *from organic farming **from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
Certified organic by EU standards