8-Pack Holle Stage 4 Organic (Bio) Growing-Up Milk Formula (600g) $29.99 EA
Age: Suitable from 12 months
Package Size: 600g
Country of origin: Germany or the Netherlands
Production: Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 4 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations. The milk used in this formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing our cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 4 creamy and filling.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Shipped directly from Germany or the Netherlands.
Ingredients: Skimmed milk*, whey product* (whey powder*, partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), skimmed milk powder*, starch*, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D. *from organic farming
Certified organic by EU standards