Back Up Bears
Your baby's favorite Scrappy Bears are now available in a value pack of two. That means your little one will never be without our organic stuffed teddy bears.
You save 25% off with the purchase of our Back up Bears pack!
Each scrappy is made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps, making it sustainable and pure from the inside out. Completely organic, our assortment of Scrappy Bears are wonderfully soft to the touch and designed to last a lifetime.
* Measures 6" tall
* Part of our quirky and colorful Scrappys collection, these teddy bears are made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps leftover from clothing production. Wastefulness is not in our nature, so every chance that we get to upcycle, you bet we're going to take it!
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your organic teddy bear for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- These Under the Nile stuffed animals are made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our Under the Nile stuffed animals are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.