Meet VILDNIS' answer to party season. When it's too cold to dance under the stars, we bring Chile's unspoilt starry skies to you with a digitally-transferred eco-friendly print smattered artistically on softly textured polyester chiffon fabric (which is cleverly crafted from recycled coca cola bottles). Lined for weight and warmth and gathered at an elasticated waist, the slim silhouette is further framed by open back detailing and fulsome sleeves. Wear with a wide belt for added impact.
Note: sold without the belt.
- Bespoke distressed starry allover print
- Voluminous sleeves with narrow cuffs
- Wide neckline with keyhole front
- Deep keyhole and button closure back
- Elasticated waist
- Lined in body and skirt. Unlined in sleeves
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch. Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester (RPET)
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Fitted at the top part with volume in skirt and sleeves. Knee length.
- True to size
- Length: 105cm in size S, 106cm in size M and 107cm in size L.
- Sleeve length: 62cm
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall.