Jinhae knit jumper
Nature gives back time and time again, so at VILDNIS they endeavour to reciprocate its kindness. By recycling the highest quality of merino wool yarn from Italy, this knitted jumper saves another jumper from getting lost in landfill. Its flattering slightly oversized look, with a wide V-neck and ribbed accents for extra shape, will also save you from wondering what to wear when the weather turns crisp.
Also available in black beauty.
Worn here with the Kapalai skinny jeans.
- Wide V-neck
- Slightly oversize
- Extra length in sleeves
- Ribbed cuff, hem and neckline
- Soft knitted fabric with characteristic woollen hand feel.
- Composition: 100% recycled merino wool
- Construction: plain knit
- Low environmental impact: by using recycled wool instead of virgin wool, we are saving vast amounts of water and chemicals used to clean the grease wool.
- Slightly oversize fit. Extra length in sleeves.
- True to size
- Length: 65cm in size S, 66cm in size M and 67cm in size L
- Sleeve length: 55.5cm in size S with a dropped shoulder. Fits regular arm length.
- Model is a size S and 170cm/5'7" tall. In the photos she is wearing a size M jumper.