Poneloya tie side bikini bottom
These tie side bikini bottoms in VILDNIS’ bespoke Mangrove Fever print take inspiration from the colourful mangroves of Costa Rica. Digitally printed to protect the environment and created from Italian swimwear fabric made of recycled polyester mixed with stretch-enhancing Lycra, this is swimwear that’s both fashionable and responsible. Fully lined bottoms in soft recycled polyester jersey ensures opacity when wet. Secure at the sides for a customisable fit.
Worn here with the Poneloya triangle bikini top.
Note: The print on each bikini is unique due to the large print report. The printed swatch shown here is from the Tortuguero maxi dress and illustrates the colour and detail. The ground colour on the bikini is slightly lighter than the swatch.
- Tie-side style
- Fully lined
- Allover digital print
- High-performance Italian swimwear fabric from Carvico. Resistant to chlorine and sun creams. Excellent coverage, a high level of two-way stretch and great shape retention.
- Composition: 78% recycled polyester/22% Lycra extra life
- Construction: warp knit jersey
- Certification: Oekotex certified
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic and polyester ensures that the plastic and polyester already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans.
- Adjustable fit. Sits at the low waist.
- True to size
- Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall