Plastic-free and leak-proof, our Splash Pod snack container is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families that love our non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids.
Not only will our Splash Pod make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, the food container is practical and easy to use. The rectangular shape of this food container makes it ideal for long narrow foods.
Pack two Splash Pods sitting side by side on top of your Splash Box. Put carrots in one and hummus in the second for dipping. Enjoy your lunch and then tuck the two pods nesting inside the Splash Box for the ride home to save on space in your backpack or briefcase.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch container line is designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The elegant forms of swaying seaweed inspires our design of the Splash Pod lid.
Our Splash Pod can help families reduce their dependence on plastics to safeguard against exposure to plastic toxins, such as bisphenol-A (BPA). Learn more…
- Capacity 8 oz. (1 cup).
- Measures 4 inches long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall.
- Tare weight 2.5 oz. (70 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked nesting for compact storage.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe.
- Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.