Stacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3 with ECOlunchbox's elegant Tri Bento that's made up of three separate layers which neatly clip together. Each lunch container in the stacking Tri Bento metal lunchbox set is made from non-toxic stainless steel and is portioned for a healthy lunch or snack.
The shape of the Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel "tiffins" that have been used for generations throughout India. The Tri Bento metal lunchbox, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the workmanship as well as the easy-to-use clips that won't pinch. It's the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods!
Because all ECOlunchbox lunch containers are made from durable, reusable materials, you can reduce your impact on the planet all while enjoying perfectly-portioned, fresh meals on-the-go.
- 3 tier round container with clips
- Capacity 36 oz (4.5 cups)
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Great for portion control. 12 oz (1.5 cups) fits in each of the three layers
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- The stainless steel bento box container measures 4 inches high with 5 1/4-inch base diameter
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove.
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design
- Made in India