When the days grow short, this luminescent soft A-line cami brings the light to your winter wardrobe, with its semi-sheer finish and eco-friendly digital print inspired by Chile's unspoilt starry skies. Complete with delicate straps and a lace neckline, this cami is so feminine and sensual you won't believe it's made from recycled coca cola bottles. Sultry, and smart.
Also available in the Fallen leaf print.
Worn here with the Panjin skirt.
- Lace at neckline
- Narrow straps
- Single back strap
- Chest darts for flattering fit
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled coca-cola bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Slight A-line slim fit
- True to size
- Length: 62cm in size S, 63cm in M and 64cm in L
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall