From desk to dinner party, there's something about the Valdivian Dress that turns every step into a sway. Digitally printed in all-over camouflage - inspired by Chile's endless plains - the soft semi-sheer recycled polyester fabric assumes a satisfying shape and movement of its own. Fully lined and cut to the knee, it has top-to-toe character with a high neck accented by narrow ruffles and a deep keyhole centreback, long voluminous sleeves finishing with subtly ruffled cuffs, and a flattering elasticated waist. When the compliments roll in, don't forget to mention the fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles - it's a real conversation-starter.
Note: the dress comes without the belt
- High neck with narrow ruffle
- Long voluminous sleeves
- Ruffle at cuff
- Deep keyhole back
- Elasticated waist
- Lined in body and skirt
- Unlined in sleeves
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled coca-cola bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Slim fit at the top. Volume in sleeves and skirt.
- True to size
- Length: 105cm in size S, 106cm in size M and 107cm in size L
- Sleeve length: 61cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall