With lavender in full bloom in nature and on the trend-setting catwalks of Spring Summer 2019, the new Valensole organic cotton top offers a fresh take on the look of the season. An all-over tie-dye in two-tone purple is printed on an easy-wear design featuring a voluminous body and 3/4 length raglan sleeves with drawstring cuffs, a round neckline secured by self-fabric buttons and feminine tassle-finished ties.
Note: the contrast on the tie-dye colours are more subtle than on the photographed sample. Please refer to flat lay image for correct colour. The pattern on each top is unique due to the nature of the tie-dye method.
- Voluminous shape
- Ties with matching tassles
- Button-up front with buttons in self fabric
- Round neck
- 7/8 length raglan sleeves
- Drawstring cuffs
- Woven cotton poplin fabric with a crisp, yet soft, handfeel.
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Construction: 60s poplin
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of synthetic ones.
- Lose fit.
- True to size
- Length: 62cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall