Bask in summer in VILDNIS' new Bardot style printed tencel dress. Exuding Denmark's easy-living easy-dressing character, we take the sensuality of a wide off-shoulder frill and add effortless wearability thanks to delicate support straps. The bespoke seashell print takes you to the Scandinavian seaside, where the drawstring waist creates a secure feel and a cut-out back welcomes the cool breeze against a sun-kissed back. This summer must-have is just as kind to the scenery from which it's inspired, made from the softest eco-friendly Tencel fabric and digitally printed for minimal environmental impact.
- Bardot style
- Elasticated frill across shoulders
- Delicate shoulder straps
- Drawstring at waist
- Cut out at center back
- Wide frill at hem
- Drapy woven fabric with a cool and soft handfeel
- Composition: 100% Tencel
- Construction: woven twill
- Low environmental impact: Tencel (lyocell) is a regenerated natural fibre made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Digitally printed for minimal impact on the environment.
- Relaxed fit. Finishes just above the knee.
- True to size
- Length: 95cm in size S.
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall